Tuesday, December 28, 2010

still in the closet

when you think about alex, what do you think?  gnarly, rad, and dude?  beanies and snowboards? skate shoes and hoodies? if thats not what you are thinking, im not exactly sure who you think i am. but yes, im not super girlie or feminine or ladylike.  that shouldnt surprise you at all.  

but i have a secret...i kind of like to scrapbook.... 

gah!  i said it outloud!  alot of you know that i used to work for a scrapbook company called Close to my Heart, but i kind of tried to keep that fact that i was secretly thrilled to work there and get my hands on some paper on the dl.  

its kind of bad.

as a closet crafter, i dont usually announce to the world that i have a stash of paper and stamps hiding in my closet.  but i do.  

and i busted them out the other day. 

i made some cards!




ignore my dryer in the background :)

5 comments:

Jefe said...

You Would.

alexkhulme said...

die jeff.

Jefe said...

Now that's not very nice. But is it sad I'm not surprised? :)

Tasha said...

Those are super cute! I'm in a card club here with some people, it's fun times! (And I've always known you were crafty) ;)

Amy Lovell said...

Impressive!