Wednesday, March 5, 2008

last night

last night i got my hair caught on fire. i was laying on the floor of my friend's apt when i heard ::sizzle:: closely followed by ::blow of air::. the smell of burning immediately alerted me. i knew that it was Randall, who had been on the couch behind me and was playing with a lighter. nervous giggling from both him and jordan, who was on the couch next to me, confirmed my suspicions. it turns out that only the ends of a portion of my hair was singed, but that doesnt mean i wasnt totally nervous. when i asked how bad the damage was and all i got was a nervous "well..." from randall and jordan was just laying there with a grimace and his hand clapped over his eyes, i got a little scared and threatened to beat up randall if i needed to. lucky for him i didnt end up with a massive amount of burned hair or else i would have made him shave my head haha. and now i can talk about how my hair is extremely flammable, to randall's surprise.

yay for late night adventures.

5 comments:

Miss K$ said...

love it.

Patton Richard said...

Wow I'd be pissed! Especially since that'd be very detrimental to my plan to grow your hair out.

Patton Richard said...

Whoops, sorry I forgot to change it to my account

alexkhulme said...

rofl...yeah well its not even noticeable, i cant find the spot at all anymore....

Bakes. said...

This is hilarious.

sorry your head caught on fire, though.