Thursday, February 28, 2008

ah success.....

today i finished my law school applications. all 11 of them. thanks to my mom and dad who financed the $650 ordeal, plus a law school forum in LA, i have alot better chance of gettin in than i did last week haha. not gonna lie, im nervous. having been sick for the last few days while i tried to finish all the junk ive been putting off for the last two months was hard but it feels so good to have them done! yay! and then right after i submitted them i went and got my grad package-april is comin so fast. so today was a good day, despite the sickies. and to top it all off, my little brother told me he hopes to be as smart as me one day. little does he know, his sister just works really hard....

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yo, Crazy Hair Chicka! Congratulations on the law school apps elephant! You really did conquer that big ugly thing! Thanks for letting me help you. But don't count on my helping you to write briefs and torts in the future! ha-ha.
Good job, Jameela.