Wednesday, May 7, 2008

voodoo kitty

right now im at work and i am BOOOOOOOORED. but how surprising is that? it shouldnt be, considering ive worked here for over 3 years and have been productive for about 30 total hours of that time.

hmm life update, anyone? right now im harassing byu law into letting me in through various means, including but not limited to extorting the contact that i made at a law school conference who just so happens to know my home ward bishop as well as be the assistant dean of admissions (believe me when i say that i called the chips in on that one...my bishop is writing the dean a glowing report on me). kudos to my boyfriend brian for that idea. speaking of which, i recently tried my hand at dentistry when brian broke his tooth last weekend and had to have an emergency root canal in which i assisted and, to my great surprise, did not pass out. needless to say, seeing a man shove a one inch drill into my boyfriends face only to pull out a nerve was disgusting. ill stick with law. my apt drama has been quelled, thanks to a roommate meeting in which i somehow got elected the discussion leader (i believe i have bree to thank for that-she slyly handed me the remote instead of just muting the tv while we all sat awkwardly around it...). brian thought this was logical but i just thought it was horrifying. good thing we are all still friends. my apt also recently acquired rockband thanks to brit's desire to play, and now we all stay up to ungodly hours of the night playing it, while the girls below im sure have turned to voodoo in attempts to shut us up. good thing none of us really feel that bad. memorial day is coming, and so does my next road trip! yay for going home to cali for the weekend-provo's weather is so schizophrenic that i need some solid days in the sun. i think that may be it for now. oh this past week i have become obsessed with a certain cartoon...enjoy....

1 comment:

Bakes. said...

ok, so i know this is over a month old, but the part about your productivity at work definately made me laugh!