Tuesday, March 2, 2010

infected with dorkitis

holy crap. february was a BUSY month. i dont know about you, but for me, the older i get, the faster time goes...i was hoping my second 20 years would go as slowly as my first 20, but so far, thats not happening. at this rate, ill be looking at 36 waaaaaay fast than 16, i swear.

first of all, still gluten free. getting more frustrating as social events begin to pop up but oh well...ill just have to shed a tear every time someone suggests we go for pizza.

second-i actually made it onto a team that i tried out for! no no, i didnt suddenly become athletic. but i am i nerd of the highest degree...i made it onto the trial advocacy team! basically, its like a mock trial where you have witnesses and you try to argue your case-there is no "winner" but you go to the next round based on your individual score-and i made it to quarter finals! super stoked but super surprised as well. law and order, here i come.

thirdly, i have completely and unapologetically embarrassed all of my middle school classmates this month. see, my best friend lisa decided that she wanted me to post an old and emabarrassing picture of myself as my facebook profile picture. so she proceeded to send me a bunch of horrendous pictures. not just a few, but her whole collection of pictures from middle school, most of which featured my awkwardness but quite a few that featured other peoples awkwardnesses as well. now i have gotten some flack for this, but i dont care.
i mean, if we did THIS at my wedding....

then why should they be embarrassed by THIS????



thats what i thought.

5 comments:

Jefe said...

Completely logical. Once a weirdo, ALWAYS a weirdo.

matt and steph said...

hahaha! So funny! I am glad that I didn't know you in middle school lol :)

alexkhulme said...

gee thanks steph! but if you really DO want to know what i looked like...feel free to stalk me on fb... :)

The Klappoths said...

How come you're gluten free? Like how that's the only thing I got from your blog?

alexkhulme said...

yeah haha i have celiac disease...basically i decided that i want to have some liver and intestines left for when i have a family. thought that might be a good way to start off motherhood. by motherhood i mean, in 3 years...haha