Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hurts so good

so…yesterday i went to the gym. remember how i told you about the fiasco with the fitness center that brians work paid for? well i tried convincing brian to pay for a fancy schmancy gym membership but he made me go to the nasty byu FREE gym first...turns out, they’ve gotten all new machines at byu so we poor students can actually have an effective work out. now, there aren’t nearly as many ellipticals as there would be in a huge gym, but i guess ill just stare awkwardly at the chosen elliptical until its rider abandons it. and i actually got to break in my new workout shoes. see below.

this makes me exceptionally happy. and just like middle school, changing in the locker rooms still makes me excessively uncomfortable…

need a gym buddy and are too poor to get a membership anywhere? let me know!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm poor and need a gym buddy! Too bad we are 3543534 miles apart! :p

I'm going to try and get a "reduced" rate at YMCA. I really really need to get some baby weight off now that my surgery is over and done with. I'm sure you know it's hard to go out for a walk in the cooold weather. lol!

alexkhulme said...

dang it tasha!! move closer!!

Brooke said...

Yay we can blog-stalk each other now!! http://syntaxandsyllables.blogspot.com

squirrelyearl said...

You know the fact that the BYU general gym got "new" equipment just means the sports teams (especially basketball and football) got new equipment and the school got hand me downs. Definitely nothing to complain about though.